GLOBAL EDUCATION EXPO 2015
Your Passport to a World Class Future!
Get a Chance to meet University Representatives from Australian and US universities in person
• Wide range of courses offered
• On the spot admissions
• Get Application fee waivers*
• Avail Scholarships*
• Details on Post Study Work Permit
• FREE Visa guidance
• Assistance in Visa Application
For more info Contact: Tel: +91-11- 45758000, +91-11- 41555945/48/49, +91-9312016175
Click on ‘Register Now’ button below to get yourself registered.
Date: 26th July, 2015
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Log on to : http://www.globaleducationexpo.com
Students who choose to Study Abroad are going far away from their home
for the first time. There is a sense of fascination when they arrive in their
new host country. The distinct cultural perspectives fascinate the students.
With our dreams so high to study abroad , it’s time for us to now work towards making that dream a reality. Here are a few steps that we must bear in mind before we start the process of applying abroad:
1. CHOOSE THE UNIVERSITY – The very first step is to search for universities that offer the course that you want to pursue. For this purpose, you can list a few countries (say 5) of your choice and search for different universities that offer the course that you want to pursue. Since in today’s time, there is an endless list of universities to choose from, I suggest, you approach some foreign education consultants who, with their excellent knowledge and experience in the field of education, will help you choose the appropriate university for your course.
2. TEST REQUIRED – When you check for admission requirements of different universities, you will find that they specify a requirement for an English proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE with a required score. Universities may mention requirement of some other tests like SAT ( Scholastic Aptitude Test ). It is a standardized test for admission to Universities in the United States. SAT scores are also used to grant scholarships and financial aids. GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test), which is a requirement for admission into different management schools or GRE(Graduate Record Examinations) which is an admissions requirement for most graduate schools in the United States. You can take coaching classes for these tests so that you can prepare yourself to give these tests in the best way and earn a good score.
3. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED – It is necessary to bear in mind to prepare the important documents required for application to universities. You can use the following list to organise your documents:
• Copy of Passport
• Academic transcripts
• Certificate of English proficiency tests – IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc
• Other tests – GMAT, GRE
• WES report for US universities
• Statement of Purpose
• Reference letters – Academic institutions or Business
POSTGRADUATE – Certificate of Graduation
PhD/ Research – Certificate of Graduation/ Master’s Degree
4. VISA REQUIREMENTS – Documents required for applying VISA are:
• Proof of Funds- Original bank statements/ bank loan letters/ fixed deposit
• Academic documents with provisional degree certificates including IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc score report.
• 2 Valid photographs
• Medical Fitness certificate
Keeping the above major points for overseas education is very crucial and needs to be done in a proper and systemised manner. A good counsellor can really make this tedious process a smooth one by their expert guidance and support. Any discrepancy in any of the above process will make it difficult to achieve your dreams. Hence, you need to be very much accustomed with every step you take till you get the visa in hand!
If you are Overseas Education in a University or college, share your experience with us and write reviews about your institution and upload picture on http://www.mapmystudy.com .