Access MBA Tour, Mumbai, November 7, 2015,Top Business Schools,One-to-One,MBA Meetings,Access MBA Event,MBA Programmes,MBA Programs,Register for Event,MBA Application,Applying MBA,Consulting,MBA Admissions, Business School
Students who choose to Study Abroad are going far away from their home
for the first time. There is a sense of fascination when they arrive in their
new host country. The distinct cultural perspectives fascinate the students.
With our dreams so high to study abroad , it’s time for us to now work towards making that dream a reality. Here are a few steps that we must bear in mind before we start the process of applying abroad:
1. CHOOSE THE UNIVERSITY – The very first step is to search for universities that offer the course that you want to pursue. For this purpose, you can list a few countries (say 5) of your choice and search for different universities that offer the course that you want to pursue. Since in today’s time, there is an endless list of universities to choose from, I suggest, you approach some foreign education consultants who, with their excellent knowledge and experience in the field of education, will help you choose the appropriate university for your course.
2. TEST REQUIRED – When you check for admission requirements of different universities, you will find that they specify a requirement for an English proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE with a required score. Universities may mention requirement of some other tests like SAT ( Scholastic Aptitude Test ). It is a standardized test for admission to Universities in the United States. SAT scores are also used to grant scholarships and financial aids. GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test), which is a requirement for admission into different management schools or GRE(Graduate Record Examinations) which is an admissions requirement for most graduate schools in the United States. You can take coaching classes for these tests so that you can prepare yourself to give these tests in the best way and earn a good score.
3. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED – It is necessary to bear in mind to prepare the important documents required for application to universities. You can use the following list to organise your documents:
• Copy of Passport
• Academic transcripts
• Certificate of English proficiency tests – IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc
• Other tests – GMAT, GRE
• WES report for US universities
• Statement of Purpose
• Reference letters – Academic institutions or Business
POSTGRADUATE – Certificate of Graduation
PhD/ Research – Certificate of Graduation/ Master’s Degree
4. VISA REQUIREMENTS – Documents required for applying VISA are:
• Proof of Funds- Original bank statements/ bank loan letters/ fixed deposit
• Academic documents with provisional degree certificates including IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc score report.
• 2 Valid photographs
• Medical Fitness certificate
Keeping the above major points for overseas education is very crucial and needs to be done in a proper and systemised manner. A good counsellor can really make this tedious process a smooth one by their expert guidance and support. Any discrepancy in any of the above process will make it difficult to achieve your dreams. Hence, you need to be very much accustomed with every step you take till you get the visa in hand!
If you are Overseas Education in a University or college, share your experience with us and write reviews about your institution and upload picture on http://www.mapmystudy.com .
To start a new career, you need to be qualified enough to get the best possible job opportunities. The best decision you would ever make to take a step closer to this would be to enroll yourself for a Masters degree. MBA Degrees
MBA Degrees Specialization Entrepreneurship, Finance, Information Management, Innovation, International Management, Leadership, Marketing, Operations Management, Strategy …….Overseas Education and Study Abroad
A limited and rigid view of the world is the result of living, studying and working in one place all your life. Studying abroad will help you in broadening and expanding that view. You automatically get ‘wings’ to your views and aspirations having studied abroad and get an interesting exposure to the world out there. You would be surprised to learn the significance of the traditions and cultures of your home country while staying abroad. Along with learning another country’s traditions, you will begin to have an understanding of your own culture and will keep it alive while sharing them with others.
One of the most interesting benefits you have while study abroad is when you study a field at a university in another country. You can explore into related subject matter at a university in another country depending upon your intended field of study. For example, an African citizen who intended to pursue a master degree in European history could have a huge advantage by spending a semester or a year studying the World War I in France, Italy or Germany.
It is often suggested that the best way to learn a new language is to spend an extensive amount of time in place(s) where the language is spoken or is majorly communicated in. One is forced to do interaction that would initially be completely foreign, but would definitely improve your foreign language skills greatly.
A level of social maturity is expected of you to achieve that most of us fail to develop back in our home country. Having to live in an environment where easy communication is no more a reality enforces you to develop your social skills to a great extent. You gradually begin to get the experience of what it is like to be an international student. You must actively participate and go to greater lengths to communicate regarding even the day to day issues. This could vary from grocery shopping, to going for a night out. This would only make you socially assertive and in turn would improve and boost your confidence and comfort level in various personal and professional settings.
The most rewarding and exciting experience is not necessarily easy to live. You would be facing many challenges, especially at the initial stages, but this would only offer opportunities for individual growth and maturity. You would be amazed to see a noticeable and impressive change in you, an individual with strong academic, personal and social skills.
Amidst all the wonderful things happening to you while in abroad, you are most likely to have the opportunity to travel in your host country as well as the neighboring countries. Do not, by any means, shy away or fear from experiencing such lifetime opportunities. To encounter the various cultures and their people will leave a lasting and deep effect on your thoughts and views, and how you qualify yourself in our global community.
mapmystudy.com provides assistance in reviewing statement of purpose (SOP) and essay for Study Abroad university applications,Statement of Purpose (SOP) is needed by the Universities to understand the objective of a student to study in their Institution.The purpose of SOP is to assure the admissions committee that you are the right candidate for the program you opted for.